Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I am 21 and have been battling depression on and off for 6 years. I often get so angry with myself because I don't understand why I am not normal. I always have panic attacks that make me scared to even leave the house. My husband does not understand it he thinks I am just lazy and that hurts. I had tried to commit suicide when I was 18 by overdosing. Now I at least realize I do not want to die. Sometimes I feel so high and happy and that I love life then the next day it's the exact opposite. My weight constantly goes up and down. I have a four month old daughter and I am so scared that she will think I'm strange when she's old enough to understand things. I often get irritable and say mean things to my husband. It's like I can't control my thoughts. The sad thing is I know ways to overcome depression and I just don't them. Such as: excercising, making myself get up and do things, eating right, praying. I guess I have tried so many medicines and so many things but it just keeps coming back that I have just given up. I hope someday I can overcome this. This is the first time I've ever seen this website and I hope it can help me.

Meegan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home