Friday, November 18, 2005

Exercise & Nutrition

I'm a 41 year-old unemployed engineer, finally finishing a Bachelor's degree. I have been depressed for at least 25 years, since I severely injured my back at age 15. I was raised in a very abusive family and was not given any medical treatment, so I lived in chronic pain until age 25.
 
I was finally able to get medical care for my back when I started working in the U.S. defense industry. However, my spinal pain was then replaced by neurological trauma. I was tortured for over two years by the U.S.  government, who used infrasound and modulated ultrasound (and possibly other things)to experiment on my mind and nervous system. Several attempts were made to kill me using some especially horrifying psychological techniques. In the last 9 years since getting out of the defense industry, I have been regularily harrassed by the local police and sheriff's departments, anomg other law enforcement agencies. I have told some people about my experiences, but I am either disbelieved or laughed at and told that I "deserved it". I have not been able to get any help from either psychologists or psychiatrists.
 
So, what keeps me alive? Hard exercise and good nutrition. I find if I do enough aerobic exercise each day, I can eventually feel well enough to endure another day. I don't believe there is any God or after-life. That helps me realize the importance of this life, the only eternity any of us will ever have, and how important it is to take every opportunity to live when we are able. Never give up on yourself! Never stop fighting for the life you deserve! Do what you can on the bad days, and do as much as you can on the good days. Above all else, believe in your right to exist and your intrinsic value. Only truly human beings give any meaning to this universe - that's how important you are! Good luck to each of you.
Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home