Friday, November 18, 2005

Life Is A Beautiful Thing

I have been and seen so much. I use what I have had in the past to overcome
what I have now. I use expieriences to get thorough what seems so hopeless
at times. I journal thoughts and moods that only stay in that journal entry.
I look forward to the next minute if need be. I look forward to what I have
accopmlised as a woman. In times of relaps I force my self to remember only
what makes me feel worth the while to come out of what only brings me down.
Face reality instead of living in a fantasy world. Keep a picture of my son
with me and when i feel bad look at it and remember what thinks the world of
me when I feel like I aint shit.

I have overcome some serious times of depression in my life. When the entire
being around me but my journal and one friend and a chaplin turned their
back on me for who I was as a person because of a wrongful action I'd
endulged in. I was in serious hopeless mode. I walked around with only my
feet and the few feet ahead of me to look at. It was only the meer thoght of
my son and his outlook on his own mother that gave me the strength to pick
up the pieces and move on. I held my head up high I started to smile and
things turned around. Everything that seemed so gone did a complete 180
infront of me day by day. I only kept those very things with me to live each
day and I got a lot of respect and I grew up a little after that.

I am 22 years old and a mother of a beautiful baby boy named, Gavin Dax
Gilbert. The one thing in my life that I can honesly truly be proud of and
commend my self time and time againe for. I believe that everything in life
happens for a reason and with that I am able to depict things in life that I
never was able to prior to some of the things I have over came since I've
had my son. I grew up! I faced my fears and lived through them rather than
push it away for a later relaps and worse off depression that I'd started
out with.

Life is a beautiful thing and it has so much for you to just make it even
through the day that we always seem to dismiss at a time of a depressed
state of mind. It always at its worst before it gets better.

Evelyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home