Thursday, December 01, 2005

So Depressed But Felt Connected Here - Thanks

 
I have been depressed for many years. I am 25 years old and tried seeking couseling at 18, at 22, and again at 24. I just broke up with my boyfriend with whom I've had a very rocky relationship and who cares deeply about me but- he is 20 years old, is at a different stage in his life, and thinks he is incapable of truly loving someone (yikes). My bf loves me but his own issues made us incompatible and ultimately unhappy so I made the decision. Today I feel horrible, like the pain in my heart is so bad that I can't breathe. I am at work and have been crying for most of the day, worried someone will see me. Needless to say I did not earn my salary today. I came across this website and while I still feel horrible, after reading Vicky's post I identified so much with her- I too am so career-oriented, I've moved around and miss ANY stability in my life, I think I have to be tough. The only difference is there is no man waiting for me. Anyways I was ready to go tell my boss I was feeling horribly and go home and cried desperately in bed- but after reading her post I felt a tiny bit better- enough to make it through the workday.
 

ScaredMe
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home