Friday, November 18, 2005

Just Sharing My Story

Hello, I am, Johanna Mora, an 19 year old girl who has lost her spirit to live and enjoy the true beauty in life. I have always been the type of person that has a great attitude towards everything and everyone that she meets. I am tha kind of person that normally would not fall into a depressive state of mind, although I believe ever since I have been involved with an older man it has kind of hurt my whole being. I met this man when I was 17 years old while I was working at my second job at a bathing suit and accessories store, my first job was clerical receptionist/warranty asst. @Chrylser.
 
I took the habit of smoking as a way to cope with issues of back-stabbing friends and relationship lies with the opposite sex. There was a point that I recall that I would even smoke a pack of cigarrettes a day while working both jobs and babysitting my younger siblings because my parents went to Mexico. I also recall that is when I really began to heaveanly rely on this man's help emotionally and his services to bring my family and I food because I was way to tired to go out and buy it. I have always spoiled my little brothers because I never had anyone to do that fo me so I was really spoiling myself at the same time and it would feel empowering.
 
The main point is that eventually I began a serious relationship with this man whom I come to later find out has many dirty secrets that are not regular when you meet someone regardless their age or preference. I found out that he was really attracted and interested to a younger kind of crowd because he would reveal information about things that I was open to because of my age and he would somehow imitate mannerisms of young people behavior. For Instance, he would sometimes say shut-up or chew gum with his mouth open, I mean that to me was fully disguisting because I did'nt do it and I knew better. All in all, I fell in love with the person he was, but now am disallusioned because of all the things I later come to find out. So I cry myself to sleep every night and really hurt for this man that really had no regard for me, but took advantage of me. He knew that I was vulnerable and cradled me into his arms instead of back to health.

Hopefully, I'll get my piece of mind back, but until then I truly regret not listening to the advice of my parents-who I love, but haven't expressed it greatly to them because of my position.

Johanna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home